- Ultimate Stretch Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- 5-Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Body and Mind Flexibility Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Entire Body Stretch | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Balanced Strength-Building Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Building Balance | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance
- Tara Stiles - 30-Minute Yoga for Balance and Focus
- Balance | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Tricky Twists and Balances | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance, Focus, and Stability
- Core Strength | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Toned Back and Arms Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Beginner Strengthening Flow | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Shoulder Strength | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Crazy Core Building Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Inversion Flow Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Lower Body Strength and Tone
- Slim Waist Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Total Body Holiday Yoga Workout | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Strength Evenly | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 1 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 2 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Weight Loss Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Targeting Love Handles | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Morning Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Get Your Morning Moving!
- Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Clear Your Mind Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Get Happy Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Calming Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Poolside Yoga to Wake up the Entire Body and Calm the Mind
- Basic Breathing | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
I’ma do this for the month of May :D
I’m in. c:
May calendar, since May starts in two days! I’ll be running to the store to get some shiny stickers to put on this baby every time I work out and have a good day.
Click-through for the full-sized calendar.
I created this challenge for myself. My arms are really weak and I have a really hard time with push-ups so most challenges I see out there, I simply can’t do because they’re too hard. So I wanted to share this challenge with others in the same situation. If you can’t do all of them properly, do them kneeling instead.
I’m doing this!
ahhh finally! xx
I am so excited about this! I have like, zero upper body strength and I can barely do a push up. This should be a great way to improve :D
SQUAT CHALLENGE!!! So, I’m doing this challenge starting april. I will take pictures of my butt from various angles on day one and on day 30 to see if there was any change lol, I just want to see the progress in picture, you can join me if you want, I did this to print and pin on my fridge and scratch out each day. Bigger version HERE. I love squats, but never done this many on a day, good luck!!
Want to work out with a buddy? Try some of these exercises:
- Handclap plank - both starting off on the ground, raise yourselves up with one arm and slap hands, alternating each time.
- V-sit side touch & pass - never declining and holding the v sit, twist and touch both sides and then pass the mediball off to your partner. Both must always twist and touch.
- Mediball crunch - get your partner to stand over you and lock your feet into their legs. Crunch up, pass the mediball to them and come back down, then crunch up and grab the mediball again, repeat.
- Crunch & stand - Crunch and using your core stand up, throw two punches when you reach the top, then lower yourself back down. Make sure your partner gives you a slight pull on your legs when you’re coming up!
Have fun with these!
My arms workout for today via Blogilates.
Spring #circuit #workout :) #fitgirl #fitness #fitfluential #fitblog #fitspiration
ULTIMATE WORK OUTS FOR YOUR BUTT
Barbell/dumbbell exercises - These are what you need to do with heavy weight if you want to make your butt BIGGER. Everything else will help make your butt rounder and firmer, but will not add significant size.
- romanian deadlifts
- squats (really deep, feet wide and pointed out, knees pointed out too)
- bulgarian split squats
- barbell glute bridges/hip thrusts
- high step ups
Cardio/plyometrics - This stuff is great for shaping your butt while challenging your heart at the same time.
- hill sprints
- squat jumps
- dynamic step ups
- lunge jumps
- box jumps
- plyo step ups
- lateral box jumps
- lateral box shuffles
- lateral bounding
- Brazil Butt Lift - the “bum bum” workout
- kneeling jump squats - these are on my “to try” list for when I’m stronger
Bodyweight exercises - I do these when I don’t have access to a gym. You can make these more challenging by holding heavy stuff like gallon jugs full of water.
- glute bridges (try single leg)
- hip thrusts (try single leg)
- pistol squats (there are hard!)
- single leg deadlifts
- glute ham raises (you’ll need something or someone to hold your feet)
- lunges (reverse, walking, etc.)
- bulgarian split squat
- high step ups
- seated band abduction
- stability ball back extensions
- monster & sumo walks
- butt blaster (hip extension) machine
- hip abduction machine - lean forward with butt lifted to target upper & outer glutes, see 4:25 on this videoFirst part from physicalphoenixWorkout links:
How I got my splits!
Stretch 1 - Try not to let the front knee come beyond the toes. Having your toes on your back leg curled under will make it slightly easier for beginners.
Stretch 2 - Stand up with your legs apart and just get as low as you can go!
Stretch 3 - Sit back on one leg (so your foot is under your bum) with the other leg straight in front, and bend over your front leg as far as you can.
Stretch 4 - One leg bent in front and the other directly behind. This yoga pose is called One Legged Pigeon
Stretch 5 - Yoga mermaid pose, don’t stress if you can’t do this straight away, it’s a big quad stretcher, don’t force this - it’ll come with time!
Do all stretches on both legs!
- Do these AFTER you are warmed up (I suggest cardio) otherwise you may hurt yourself.
- Practise every day with one day rest and try to hold each pose for at least 30 seconds.
- It took me 1.5 months to get my right split and 2 months to get my left. Everyone is different so you could need more or less time than I did, but be patient!
- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! If your muscles are really hurting, light stretching only! Don’t force it!